Interesting Search Terms and Shout Outs
One of the most fascinating things about being a blogger is to see the keywords people use to get to my site. What I find most interesting is that many of search terms have to do with “actual” wallet’s that people keep money in. Perhaps I should start selling wallets? I will have to think about that one. But for the time being, here are my top ten most interesting search terms from 2012:
1. Wallet that gets harder to open as you spend money
2. Do wealthy people have cell phone contracts
3. How much cash does a rich people carry in his wallet
4. Where should wallet be kept in pants
5. Can i buy a product which was kept for selling by myself in ebay
6. Why do people keep money in wallets
7. Trim your festival expenses
8. When a dealer buys a car from the auction, does he have to pay the 9.3% tax?
9. I don’t know how many people have a plan for using their credit cards, let alone a plan for how to pay off their accumulated debt. what do you think? is this something that would even work?
10. Junk mail wallets
Most of these keywords I can figure what post they ended it up at because of the words that I used in writing the post’s. Number 9, however, I have no idea what that related to.
The following people mentioned us on the web:
Harry Campbell from Your Personal Finance Pro mentioned us in Personal Finance Blog Round-Up: Yakezie Carnival
Derek at Life and My Finances mentioned us in My Goals For 2013 and Weekly Round-up
Michelle at Making Sense of Cents mentioned us in Lifestyle Carnival
Karl at Cult of Money mentioned us in Final Carnival of Financial Planning for 2012
The following people mentioned us on Twitter:
Thank you for sharing this past week. I hope you are having a great start to 2013!