One of things that I have struggled with most in life is focus. I have an unlimited amount of ideas, but I have limited time and resources to go after them. I used to believe this was a bad thing, but my perspective has since changed. After reading the book, Good to Great by Jim Collins, I began to realize that focus is key. He tells the parable of the Hedgehog and...Read More
Search Well Kept Wallet
- Paid Off $52,000 in Debt in 18 Months
- Get Out of Debt Fast
- 10 Ways to Earn Extra Cash
- 10 Ways to Trim Your Budget
- Why You Should Consider Financial Coaching
- How to Create a Budget
- Officially an Entrepreneur – Who is your Roger Bannister?
- Best Places to Hide Money Around Your Home
- How to Buy a Home Without a Mortgage
- 7 Habits of Wealthy People
- Top 10 Quotes About Money
- Are you making the most of your ISA allowance? Halifax offers two types of ISA - cash ISAs and stocks & shares ISAs.
- Cash ISA
- Everyone likes to save tax free, which is why we offer a range of cash ISAs that could suit you. Start saving with one of our cash ISAs today and you could benefit from tax-free interest on your savings. Remember, tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may change.
- Reach your savings goals with our range of savings accounts. View all our savings accounts and find the one that's best for you.